How can I register my child for the canteen service?

COVID-19 : Adjustments to the rules and procedures for students meals could be made during the year. Thank you for your understanding.

  1. Go to our online registration system: Log in to your APEEE account by clicking on the button below or create an account if you are a new parent.
  2. Check if the information in your profile is still up to date and change it if necessary.
  3. Renew your APEEE membership fee. A membership per family and per school year is mandatory and has to be paid. The payment of the membership opens access to our services.
  4. Register your child to the canteen service by creating a new order.

Enrolment in the school canteen is an annual subscription made on a quarterly basis and are renewed by tacit agreement at the end of each quarter for the following quarter based on the same choice of days:

  • For nursery and primary pupils, it is mandatory to register for 3 or 4 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday);
  • For secondary students, it is mandatory to register for a minimum of 2 days per week.

For Wednesday registrations, as places are being limited, priority is given to secondary students attending classes on Wednesday afternoons. Students leaving for OIB daycare centres and students enrolled in extracurricular activities must not register, as they have their Wednesday lunch included in the respective garderie and extracurricular activities fees.

You can cancel or modify your subscription before the end of each quarter, and before the beginning of the next one:

  • From 1st quarter to 2nd quarter: before 1 December 2021 at 11:59
  • From the 2nd quarter to the 3rd quarter: before 1 March 2022 at 11:59

It is not possible to cancel or modify your subscription during a quarter.

The subscription is made in three payment instalments, each payment must be made in advance by October 1st, January 1st and April 1st of each year.

You will be able to modify or cancel any registration on our online registration system as long as your status is “Being processed”.

We urge you to read the Canteen Rules which are mandatory to accept in order to continue the registration. By registering your child, you will be deemed to have read and accepted the rules in their entirety.

GLOSSARY - What do the statuses of my orders mean?

Find the different statuses of your registration and their meanings by clicking on the button below:

The services offered by the APEEE are organised by parents for parents. No support from educational or community institutions is available. Any complaint must be addressed to the APEEE Management Board; under no circumstances to EU bodies, the central enrolment authority or the school management.