The Community Fund Committee

Mariana Ghitoi – romanian section

Mum of Arsenie (P3RO) – I have been a member of the APEEE Board since January 2018 and a class representative for the last 3 years. Currently I am the Chairperson of the Community Fund Committee. I strongly believe that an effective partnership between parents and school is essential to ensure quality education and the well-being of our children.

Vanessa Vignati – italian section

Mum of Gabriel (S7 IT), Riccardo (S5 IT) et Sara (S4 IT) – My children have been at the EEB2 for 4 years, and since 6 years we have reached the European school of Laeken. I have been a class representative every year from when my children started the school. I have been coordinator of the Italian stand for the Somerfesto for the last 4 years.

Sarah Ironside – english section

Mum of Katie Jane (S5EN) and TomTom (S2EN) – My children have been at the school for seven years. I believe all parents need contribute to  our school community, in this way we can each bring our skills and abilities to support the school in educating our children. I was previously involved in the Somerfesto organisation and also in organising events for the Anglophone section. I have also served on the Board of the APEEE.

Gabriela Garcia Toledo – french section

Mum of two children in the French section, Chiara (S1) and Valentina (P2) – Since the first year at the school, I had always contribute with some time and lots of energy at different school activities/initiatives, as class representative, Somerfesto volunteer, Canteen Committee member and parents working groups member.

Ambar Hernandez Pacheco – french section

Mum of Johanna (P5Fr) and Ludovic (P3Fr) – I’ve been a class representative for the last 5 years, a section representative for the last 3 years and I’m currently VP IEPR (Information, Events and Public Relations) for the APEEE. I’m also involved with the British Scouts overseas and used to be an active volunteer for the Brussels Childbirth Trust. I take the saying “It Takes a Village to Raise a Child” at heart and truly believe that for our children that village can be found within the school community (teachers, parents and fellow students).

The Community Fund Committee meets once a month to discuss and analyse projects.

Feel free to contact us : communityfund[at]bru4[.]eu