Reminder enrolment 2022-2023
You can still register your child for transport for the 2022-2023 school year!
If you register by 30 June at the latest, we can ensure that your child will have a seat on a bus.
If you register for transport after 30 June and there are no more places on the bus serving the stop of your 1st choice, you will have to choose another stop on another tour and wait until a seat becomes available on the desired bus (indefinite waiting time).
How to register for the transport service?
- Go to our online registration system: Log in to your APEEE account >
- Check if your profile information is up to date and change it if necessary.
- Renew your APEEE membership fee. A membership fee per household and per school year is requested. The membership fee opens access to our services.
- Create your Transport application even if we have not yet received your 50€ membership fee.
We strongly advise you to take this opportunity to register your child to our Transport service for the 2022-2023 school year.
If you don’t require the use of our Transport service for the school year 2022-2023, or if you already made your transport registration, please ignore this reminder.
End of year organisation
Secondary students finish school on 20 June, please note that our transport service will operate as follows from 21 to 30 June:
- Morning buses: as usual
- 3:20 pm departure: ensured
- 4:10 pm departure: cancelled
- Wednesday 22 and 29 June: departure at 12.50 pm with bus tours n° 1XX
- Garderie buses: normal departure on Wednesdays 22 and 29 and Friday 24 June