As part of its student bus monitor programme, the APEEE transport service is looking for students in S5 or above and over 16 years old for morning and afternoon tours.
15-year-old students can also apply for this programme, as long as they have completed at least two years of secondary education.
Discover the stories of Nikola, Stella, Mihai and others >
- What are the tasks of this mission?
- Note the children’s attendance on the boarding list when they enter the bus;
- Ensure that all students have their seatbelts fastened before departure;
- On afternoon tours, make sure that the little ones are welcomed by the designated adult;
- Ensure that all students are off the bus before ending the tour.
We are looking for students* on the following bus lines:
AM14 – AM18 – AM19 – AM20 – AM32 – AM42
*who get on the bus at the 1st or 2nd stop on their tour
214 – 218 – 232 – 242
*who get off at the last or penultimate stop on their tour
We offer a student contract.
The transport team is available for any additional information >