Registration for the canteen service of the APEEE of Brussels IV for the school year 2021-2022 opens today, June 30, 2021!
Before enrolling we urge you to read the canteen rules – some changes have been added – which are mandatory to accept in order to continue the registration.
How to register for the canteen service?
- Go to our online registration system:Log in to your APEEE account >
- Check if the information in your profile is still up to date and change it if necessary.
- Renew your APEEE membership fee. Please make sure to use the number of the structured communication that you will find on the payment notice. A membership per family and per school year is mandatory and has to be paid. The payment of the membership opens access to our services.
- Having carefully read the rules, register your child to the canteen service from today, Wednesday 30 June 2021.
Provided that the school year starts in code green, annual subscriptions 2021-2022 will be made on a quarterly basis and are renewed by tacit agreement at the end of each quarter for the following quarter based on the same choice of days:
- For nursery and primary pupils, it is mandatory to register for 3 or 4 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday);
- For secondary students, it is mandatory to register for a minimum of 2 days per week.
You can cancel or modify your subscription before the end of each quarter, and before the beginning of the next one (specific dates to be consulted in the Rules or on our website).
You will be able to modify or cancel any registration as long as your status is “Being processed”.
Please note that our cafeterias are part of our services and that membership of the APEEE is mandatory to be able to use them.
Any questions? Do not hesitate to consult our FAQ section >