The start of the new school year is just around the corner, and we are very happy to have you back!
Our transport service will operate from Wednesday 6 September 2023, in the morning and at lunchtime.
- Bus stops and timetables
Your child will be able to use the bus at the stops and times indicated in his/her enrolment >
IMPORTANT: please communicate to your child the bus numbers for the morning and afternoon trips, this will prevent confusion in the school car park.
Please also note that bus stop locations may differ between mornings, afternoons, and Wednesdays. Please check your stop locations here >> and also consult the map here >>
Please note that during the first few days, our buses may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
- S2-S7 and 3:20 PM Departure
If your child is in secondary (S2 to S7), the 3:20pm departure does not appear in his/her order. Children fromM1 to S1, who finish school at 3:05pm, have indeed priority for the 1st bus departure.
If your S2 to S7 child wants to take the 1st departure at 3:20pm, please follow the next steps:
- Write a note in the school agenda stating that your child (first and last name) may leave the school at 3:20pm.
- Indicate in this note the bus number and the 1stdeparture corresponding bus stop code.
- Your child must then come to the transport office (building S) during the morning break to have your authorisation validate (APEEE Transport stamp).
- Only then your child will be authorised to get on the bus upon presentation of the note and stamp and subject to the condition that free seats are available once all children of 1st departure (M1 to S1) are seated.
- Driver shortage
Our transport service has been severely affected by the shortage of drivers among coach operators. By rationalising bus stops and routes, we have been able to find practical solutions to avoid cancellations as far as possible.
- Extracurricular activities > 25 September 2023
Reminder: extracurricular activities will start on 25 September 2023 for all pupils (nursery, primary and secondary).
For M1-P2 pupils who are registered for activities on Friday afternoons, we would remind you to plan to collect your child after school on Fridays 8 and 15 September 2023.
No activities or supervision will be organised on these days.
For Friday 22 September, 2 activities will be available for M1-P2 and by registration only. More info here >>
Please note that places will be limited and that the “first come, first served” principle will apply.
From 25 September , children registered for activities at 3:10 PM will be able to take the 4:10 PM bus.
- Transport between 6 September and 22 September
> Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: Departure at 15:20 for M1 to S1, departure at 16:10 for S2 to S7.
> Wednesday: Departure at 12.50pm for M1 to S7
> Friday: Departure at 3.20pm for P3 to S1, departure at 4.10pm for S2 to S7. For M1 to P2, parents can collect their child at 12.50pm. If you have registered for the garderie, your child will leave at 12:50.
Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to consult our FAQ section >
We wish you a good school start!