Dear parents, dear all,
On Friday, April 12, 2019, the school classes end at 12:35 pm. Please note that our transport, canteen and extracurricular services will operate as follows:
All our buses will run normally in the morning and the return buses will operate like Wednesdays noon:
· The 12:50 pm departure is ensured (bus n° 3XX)
· Buses to OIB garderies will leave at 1:30 pm
· The 3:20 pm and 4:10 pm departures are cancelled
For capacity reasons, no tickets will be available.
Nursery and primary pupils will be able to eat in the canteen before the buses leave.
For secondary students, the cafeteria will be open until 2:00 pm.
All extracurricular activities will take place; but there is no bus departure in the afternoon.
· If your child is in M1-M2-P1-P2: he/she can attend his/her extracurricular activity from 12:50 pm to 3:00 pm and will then be accompanied by our extracurricular supervisors, either at the Laeken garderie or at the school gate (Parent pickup). Remember to notify your child’s teacher if he/she has to take the school bus at noon to home or a garderie.
· If your child is in P3-P4-P5: he/she can attend his/her extracurricular activity at 3:10 pm; however, please note that no APEEE supervision is planned between 12:50 pm and 3:10 pm.
· If your child is in secondary : he/she can of course attend his/her extracurricular activity but will not be able to take a bus afterward.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this special day.
The whole APEEE team wishes you already a happy Easter holiday!
Eric Piettre, Director of the APEEE of Brussels IV