The start of the new school year is just around the corner and we hope you have had a healthy summer break!
We are happy to announce that our canteen service will operate from Thursday, September 2, 2021 for all nursery, primary and secondary students. Pupils enrolled in the garderie and secondary students enrolled in the canteen on Wednesdays can also eat from Wednesday 1 September.
To discover the Menu of September, click here >
Cafeterias and pre-orders will also be available for all secondary students. Products and prices will soon be available here >
Payments to cafeterias are made with the token issued by the school. Each token is linked to a parent-managed child account created via the “APEEE BRU IV” app.
You can find all details about our mobile app by clicking here >
- Building R Cafeteria & Snack Shack
Wearing a face mask is mandatory when ordering, as is the use of hydroalcoholic gel. Please queue up while keeping distance.
IMPORTANT: please have your token activated at the canteen manager’s office before any use (building D, 2nd floor) – every weekday between 10:00 am and 11:00 am only.
The terminal to top up your token (building D, 2nd floor) is available every weekday from 8:00 am to 11:00 am only; access is via the canteen manager’s office (it is forbidden to go through the staff’s canteen). You can also top up your token directly on the app.
- Cargo Bike: pre-orders
Pre-orders are also made via our ”APEEE BRU IV” app >
Please wear a face mask and keep distance when you come to pick up your pre-order.
- Covid-19 measures
Below are the health measures that are in place in our canteen service:
- All students and accompanying teachers enter the canteen building via the rotunda stairs;
- All secondary students and teachers must wear face masks, keep distance, and must keep their masks on until they are seated;
- At the entrance into the canteen, students and teachers should disinfect their hands with the hydroalcoholic gel at their disposal;
- The canteen team is the only one who can be in contact with the food, so the students will have to wait to be served by the canteen staff at the table and at the buffet;
- Once seated, secondary students can remove their masks; when they have finished eating, they should put their masks back on to clear their trays;
- Students will leave by the indicated exit – exterior exit only, access to the rotunda stairs is forbidden for students and teachers leaving the canteen;
- Tables and chairs will be disinfected after each use;
- The canteen office has set up isolated production and service internal working groups to be able to call on a replacement team if needed.
Note that extracurricular activities will start on 1 October 2021 for all pupils (nursery, primary and secondary).
We thank you for your understading and wish you a good school start!