The lack of drivers among bus companies is affecting our transport service from the start of this school year. To date there are 8 bus routes for which we have not been able to find a solution, either among the bus companies we work with or among other companies operating in the Brussels region. We continue to look for solutions and alternatives.
Please note that the bus lines that will not be able to run from the beginning of the school year are:
- In the morning:
– AM14 (possible solution in October/November)
– AM20 (possible solution in October/November)
- Return buses at 3.20pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday:
– 120 (possible solution in October/November)
– 128 (possible solution in October/November)
– 132 – no solution found
– 133 – no solution found
– 148 – no solution found
- Wednesday returns:
– 320 (possible solution in October/November)
Possible alternatives are:
- For morning journeys (only applies to the AM14 and AM20 buses):
Until your bus route can be resumed, and if you are unable to take your children to school, we invite you to choose another bus stop on a bus route that still has free seats. We will change your choice of stop as soon as your bus is back in service. Please check the timetable online and inform us of your choice using this form: https://bit.ly/3ctEKCg
There is also a map with all morning bus stops (ATTENTION, including those of buses that are not running now).
- For departures at 3.20pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday:
- For nursery and primary pupils, and until the start of the extracurricular activities on 23 September, we can suggest that you:
– Pick up your child at school (yourself or via a person authorised to pick up your child) at the end of school lessons. The meeting point is at gate “88” of the Drève Sainte Anne.
– Let your child take the 4.10pm bus departure to the same bus stop, if it is scheduled, or if not, to the closest and most convenient bus stop available. Your child will stay with one of our monitor until the 4.10pm departure. The timetable and the list of bus stops are available here: online timetable > Please let us know which bus stop you would like to use via this form: https://bit.ly/3ctEKCg
– Choose an alternative bus stop on another bus route that leaves the school at 3.20pm and for which a bus is scheduled at the start of the school year. We invite you to choose the most convenient option by consulting the online timetable and to let us know which bus stop you have chosen using this form: https://bit.ly/3ctEKCg
- For your secondary children, either you pick them up at the end of school, or they take the 4.10pm bus for which they are already registered. You do not have to do anything or choose an alternative stop.
- For Wednesday journeys (for bus 320 only)
Until your bus route can be resumed, and if you are unable to pick up your children from school, we invite you to choose another bus stop on a route that still has free seats. We will change your choice of stop as soon as your bus is back in service. Please check the online timetable and inform us of your choice using this form: https://bit.ly/3ctEKCg
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to your organisation and are actively looking for more stable and convenient solutions.
We thank you for your understanding and wish you a good start to the new school year.