The start of the new school year is just around the corner and we are very happy to have you back!
Our transport service will operate from Monday 5 September 2022, in the morning as well as in the afternoon.
- Bus stops and times
Your child may take the bus at the stops and times indicated in his/her registration >
IMPORTANT: Please remind your child of his/her morning and afternoon bus number(s).
Please note that during the first days, our buses may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
- S3-S7 students and 3:20pm departure
If your child is in secondary (S3 to S7), the 3:20pm departure does not appear in his/her order. Children from M1 to S2, who finish school at 3:05pm, have indeed priority for the 1st bus departure.
If your S3 to S7 child wants to take the 1st departure at 3:20pm, please follow the next steps:
- Write a note in the school agenda stating that your child (first and last name) may leave the school at 3:20pm.
- Indicate in this note the bus number and the 1stdeparture corresponding bus stop code.
- Your child must then come to the transport office (building S) during the morning break to have your authorisation validate (APEEE Transport stamp).
- Only then your child will be authorised to get on the bus upon presentation of the note and stamp and subject to the conditionthat free seats are available once all children of 1st departure (M1 to S2) are seated.
- Driver shortage
Our transport service is heavily affected by the lack of drivers among coach operators. Some buses will unfortunately not be able to run from the start of the school year until further notice. The parents of the children concerned were informed this morning by email. Find out more >
Note that extracurricular activities will start on 23 September 2022 for all pupils (nursery, primary and secondary). Therefore, if your child is registered for activities on Friday afternoons, we remind you to please come and pick up your child after school on Fridays 9 and 16 September 2022. No activities or supervision will be organised on these days.
Here you will find the activities for which there are still places available >
Please also note that extracurricular enrolment will be suspended between 12 and 23 September, click here to read our article >
We wish you a good school start!