Dear School Community,
Somerfesto 2023 will take place on Saturday, the 6th of May, from 12:00 to 17:00 on the school premises. Many activities will be organised for families and staff members (outdoor games for pupils, food stands, music performances, science fair, sport competition, art exhibition, etc.)
Please receive this invitation on behalf of the Somerfesto Committee of the APEEE.
Below, you will find a map of the activities and more information about the Science Fair:
Is my whole family registered?
- Registration is free but mandatory for the whole school community (staff members, parents and pupils) to access the school on May 6.
- One registration per person – Yes, it is needed also for pupils!
- To register and get your QR code, please click on the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eebiv-somerfesto-2023-tickets-601372831327
- Please bring your ID/passport or EEB4 badge and the QR code from Eventbrite (to be presented on your smartphone or in print).
Please avoid bringing backpacks.
Did my family order the Kuponos (tickets) and bracelets?
- Pre-order your Bracelets for activities and Kuponos (tickets) via the APEEE App: Find instructions here: https://bit.ly/42P4VZr
- Deadline to pre-order: Thursday, the 4th of May at 23:59.
- Kuponos (tickets) and Bracelets can be picked up at the APEEE office or in situ on the 6th:
- Secondary pupils: From 09:30 to 15:00 on the 28th of April and on the 5th of May, may come to the APEEE director’s office (S Building).
- Nursery/Primary pupils will receive an envelope from their teachers.
Bracelets and Kuponos (tickets) will also be available on the day at full price (electronic payments and cash on site). In order to avoid queuing on the day of the event, we advise you to go for pre‑orders.
Did my family volunteer one hour (or more) of their time?
- We need you! We are still missing about 200 hours/volunteers for the day of the event. Volunteering is possible for 1 hour or more! Please register for the various spots here: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/somerfestoschedule.
- Pupils in P3 and above may also volunteer with a parent.
- Pupils from S1 onwards can volunteer as far as they are supervised by an adult.
Volunteer for Food Stands: Please follow this link: https://bit.ly/3ZtQoPF
- Access to the event
The Royal Greenhouses will be open until the 7th of May, which might increase traffic in the neighbourhood. It is advised to reach the school via public transport. Access to the school parking will not be possible.
The winning logo is the one from Giuseppe, in S2 IT! Discover the official logo of Somerfesto 2023 by clicking here >
Thank you, Giuseppe, for this great proposal that was chosen by the Committee and congratulations once again!
You can discover all the pupils’ submitted logos (sent on time and belated ones) in this video: https://bit.ly/3TRj8kh
Congratulations again to all of you!
We look forward to seeing you on May 6th,
The Somerfesto Committee