From Saturday February 10th to Saturday February 17th 2018.
Departure on Saturday evening and arrived on Sunday morning.
Return on Friday night and arrived on Saturday morning.
UCPA – 74300 Flaine Altaïr – Snow Front, 74300 Flaine Altaïr, France
655 € for APEEE’s members.
The price includes:
- Road trip transportation (from the European School 4 to the domain).
- A “full-time” formula with 23 hours of UCPA teaching. A UCPA monitor for 10 to 12 students. Evolution by level group from beginners to experts.
- 6 days / 5 nights in shared rooms (4 persons per room) from Sunday to Friday.
- Full board including breakfast, lunch and dinner from Sunday morning to Friday night.
- UCPA sports supervision (4 UCPA monitors) + APEEE supervision (4 monitors from the APEEE)
- Lift pass for 6 days from Sunday to Friday afternoon.
- Loan ski equipment 6 days (ski, poles, shoes and helmets) + possibility to snowboard too (+15€).
- After-ski activities: 3 events from 17h to 19h and 2 evening’s entertainment.
- Liability insurance.
- Insurance and assistance in case of accident, early return, repatriation, baggage loss and group cancellation.
The resort and the ski area
- The Grand Massif
- Liaisons with Samoens, Morillon, Les Carroz, Sixt.
- 265 km of skiing (800 m / 2,500 m), 141 tracks.
- 17 Green slopes
- 64 Blue slopes
- 45 Red slopes
- 15 Black slopes