Registration for the extracurricular activities service of the APEEE of Brussels IV for nursery, primary and secondary pupils for the school year 2022-2023 is open!
The new program of activities for 2022-2023 is online on our website: https://bit.ly/3iNiHHn
Extracurricular activities will begin on 23 September 2022 for all pupils (nursery, primary and secondary).
Please note that this year the extracurricular service will provide two shuttles after the Wednesday activities: A shuttle at 3.50 pm to the central garderies only for pupils registered at one of the central garderies (COLE, VM, WILSON, BP) and another one at 4.30 pm for all pupils to Merode.
Reading and accepting the extracurricular activities rules is mandatory in order to finalise your registration.
How to register for the extracurricular activities service?
- Go to our online registration system: Log in toyour APEEE account >
- Check if your profile information is up to date and change it if necessary.
- Renew your APEEE membership fee. A membership per household and per school year is requested. The membership opens access to our services.
- Having carefully read the rules, register your child to the extracurricular activities service from today, Tuesday 28 June 2022.
- Each subscription in an extracurricular activity matches to one order. Therefore, if you have 5 orders, you will receive 5 different structured communications for the payment.
- Please do not register your child in an activity which is not being offered to his/her age group. These enrolments will be treated as void.
- Please do not register your child for more than one activity in the same time slotas only the 1st choice will be taken into consideration.
- If you wish to enrol your child in an activity on a Wednesday afternoon and you child is not registered to attend the OIB childcare centre, you must register to lunchtime supervision(picnic or hot meal) in addition to the activity itself.
- It is not possible to cancel a registration after the start of the extracurricular activities scheduled for September 23, 2022. In case of cancellation after that date, the total amount of the activity will be due.
- Registering for an extracurricular activity does not guarantee your child a place on a bus at 4:10pm. Your child must be registered with the transport service beforehand and will only be able to benefit from the service if seats are still available.
- Please also note that some off-site activities require you to pick up your child from that location.
- Your child will only be able to start his or her extracurricular activity once the full payment has been received by the APEEE.
I register my child for périscolaire >>
To see the schedules and descriptions of our activities, click here >
To discover our teachers and monitors, click here >
Any questions? Feel free to consult our FAQ section >