Registrations for secondary students, for the school year 2021-2022, are open!
Reminder: Extracurricular activities will begin on 1 October 2021 for all pupils (nursery, primary and secondary).
Before enrolling we urge you to read the extracurricular activities rules which are mandatory to accept in order to continue the registration.
How to register for the extracurricular activities service?
- Go to our online registration system: Log in toyour APEEE account >
- Check if the information in your profile is still up to date and change it if necessary.
- Renew your APEEE membership fee. Please make sure to use the number of the structured communication that you will find on the payment notice. A membership per family and per school year is mandatory and has to be paid. The payment of the membership opens access to our services.
- Having carefully read the rules, register your secondary child to the extracurricular activities service from 6 September 2021.
- Each subscription in an extracurricular activity matches to one order. Therefore, if you have 5 orders, you will receive 5 different structured communications for the payment.
- Please do not register your child in an activity which is not being offered to his/her age group. These enrolments will be treated as void.
- Please do not register your child for more than one activity in the same time slotas only the 1st choice will be taken into consideration.
- It is not possible to cancel a registration after the start of the extracurricular activities scheduled for October 1, 2021. In case of cancellation after that date, the total amount of the activity will be due.
- Registering for an extracurricular activity does not guarantee your child a place on a bus at 4:10pm. Your child must be registered with the transport service beforehand and will only be able to benefit from the service if seats are still available.
- Please also note that some off-site activities require you to pick up your child from that location.
- Your child will only be able to start his or her extracurricular activity once the full payment has been received by the APEEE
To see the schedules and descriptions of our activities, click here >
To discover our teachers and monitors, click here >
Any questions? Do not hesitate to consult our FAQ section >