Registrations for the canteen and extracurricular activities services of the APEEE of Brussels IV for the school year 2019-2020 are open!
Before enrolling we urge you to read the canteen and extracurricular activities regulations which are mandatory to accept in order to continue the registration:
- If you are registering for the APEEE for the first time, create an APEEE user account
- Check if the information in your profile is still up-to-date and modify it if necessary and/or register your family with at least two persons exercising parental authority as associates to the APEEE. A membership per family and per school year is mandatory and has to be paid. The payment of the membership opens access to our services.
All registrations to canteen and extracurricular activities will be processed on a first come, first served basis. We advise you to finalize your registration as soon as possible as all entries cannot be taken into consideration.
Canteen and extracurricular activities enrolment requests are for the entire school year.
Extracurricular activities – Attention! : if you are registering your child for more than one activity, please click here >>
The extracurricular activities will start on:
– 13 September 2019 for the children in the levels from M1 to P5 included.
– 14 October 2019 for the children in the levels from S1 to S7 included.
– The extracurricular activities will end on Friday 19 June 2020 for all children.
Please, be reminded of some important facts which often cause misunderstandings:
- Large family subscription: for a registration of 3 or more children of the same family in the canteen, a 10% discount is paid on the total amount to be paid.
- If you wish to enroll your child in an activity on a Wednesday afternoon and your child is not registered to attend the OIB child care centre in Laeken, you must register to lunchtime supervision (picnic or hot meal) in addition to the activity itself;
- Bus transport related to extracurricular activities for children enrolled to school bus service:
– On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays there is no guaranteed bus transport after extracurricular activities. The second departure of buses (16h10) can be used if places are available.
Please note that circuits will not be adapted to meet the needs of children enrolled in extracurricular activities and that distances between bus stop and home might be longer.
Please also note that some off-site activities require that you pick up your child from that location (e.g. swimming);
– Wednesday: there is no bus going after the extra-curricular activities;
– Parents who are interested in using one of the second departure routes should wait until the routes are published (around the end of August), identify the line that they are interested using and contact the transport office to see if there is a place available on that route;
- Please note that on Fridays, December 20 and April 3, 2020, the school does not organize any afternoon classes and that there will therefore be no extracurricular activities on these days.
The Canteen & the Extracurricular activities teams
firstname.lastname@example.org / 02/474.10.95
email@example.com / 02/474.10.99