If your child is in P1, P2, P3 or P4, please read the following message.
Following your recent application (from the 9th September 2017 and beyond) to our canteen service, we regret to inform you that due to restriction of capacity, we are not in a position to assign a place to your child at this time. For security reasons, we can’t indeed accept more children than there are places available.
Henceforth, you will be placed on a waiting list. Please note that in case someone cancels his registration, we will let you know.
Thank you for your understanding.
we welcome you in the canteen of the APEEE of Brussels 4.
The team of the Canteen will be pleased to welcome your child from Wednesday 6 September 2017 for students enrolled at the day care center OIB and Tuhrsday 7 September 2017 for all students enrolled in the canteen.
Enjoy your meal !
Enrolments for the canteen for the school year 2017-2018 are now open and will be managed through our enrolment system.
Please click on the link to go to the dedicated enrolment site.
The canteen team, which includes APEEE kitchen staff, waiting staff and school staff has been engaged for some time in a projet to create a user -friendly and sustainable canteen.
Cooking for, serving and satisfying 1600 students and 200 adults is a daily challenge that we accomplish with enthusiasm and rigor.
Four of our APEEE cooks of the Apeee have followed a practical training course in sustainable catering and have been awarded certificates by Brussels Environment. This further demonstrates the commitment of the canteen ro providing your children with food that is a high quality, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
Congratulations to Audrey, Aziz, Naoufel Minjae for their commitment.
We continue to work towards acquiring the ” Good Food” label.
Here are some of the things we have done:
– Before the Easter holidays we offered freshly pressed, organic carrot juice twice and it was a great success! The pulp was used to prepare a sauce. We intend to do this more often.
– A tasting of organic bread of a local producer has been organized with the representatives of the secondary school pupils. Since then we have offered this bread little by little to students so they get used to the richness and density.
– All the fish served is labelled MSC
– For P3 and above,organic milk is available in 1litre cartons replacing the 20cl packs we had before. We won in quality without additional cost with a reduction of waste.
– Food waste is weighed at the end of each service, we would like to update statistics and we have adapted our methods of work in order to reduce them. We have gone from 150 g by students to 50 g.
– Collaborations with the professors on the thematic areas of the supply are initiated, as for example:
– A composter with the class of P3 of Fabienne Pernet,
– A free distribution to 10h of fruit and vegetables once a week for the classes of P1 and P2 with Clélie Vander Vorst Health Coordinator for the primary,
– Exhibitions this year on the theme of water with the Primary librarians.