Want to join our swim club?
If you are in S3, S4, S5, S6 or S7, don’t hesitate to register and join our swim club!
Lessons will take place every Wednesday from 3:40pm to 4:40pm (first lesson on Wednesday 18th October).
For more information, please contact the périscolaire office.
This year, we have decided to change the place where the swimming lessons will take place; the courses will therefore be in a private swimming pool in Neder Over Heembeek. This swimming pool will indeed be exclusively reserved to the extracurricular children of the European School, thereby providing a safe and friendly environment.
Children will take the bus at the school to go to the swimming pool accompanied by our monitor Nadia. Please make sure to pick up your child at the swimming pool at 4:40pm on Thursdays and at 4:00pm on Fridays.
The swimming pool address is :
Aqua Center NOH
Adresse : Rue Bruyn 105, 1120 Bruxelles
Map : Click here
Thank you also for preparing:
- A swimsuit
- A swim cap
- A towel
- A snack
The extracurricular activities are about to start off !
As a reminder, activities for M1, M2, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 will start on Monday 18 September 2017.
As for S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7 activities will start on Monday 16 October 2017.
See you soon !
Enrolment to Extra-Curricular Activities for the Academic Year 2017 -2018.
Please note the following important information before enrolling your child in any extra-curricular activities.
1. The initial enrolment phase opens on 6th of June 2017.
2. This year, all enrolments are being processed on a “first come, first served basis”.
3. Enrolments will remain open on a continuing basis until activities are fully subscribed.
4. We have done few modifications comparing previous years! Indeed, it is no longer possible to group your child’s extra-curricular activities into a single account since now a subscription in an extracurricular activity match to one order. In addition, you can only register your child for a maximum of 5 activities (If you wish to enroll your child to more than 5 activities, please contact us by email email@example.com).
5. Please don’t attempt to enroll your child in an activity which is not being offered to their age group (e.g. please don’t enroll a child who is in P4 in an activity which has been organized for S1). These enrollment will be treated as void.
6. If you wish to enroll your child in an activity on a Wednesday afternoon and you child is not registered to attend the OIB child care centre in Laeken, you must register to lunchtime supervision (picnic or hot meal) in addition to the activity itself.
7 .Please note that enrolment in an extra-curricular activity does not guarantee your child a place on the bus (or eventually on a second bus service). You will need to enrol your child separately for APEEE transport and/or make your own transport arrangements. Please also note that some off-site activities require you to collect your child from that location (e.g. swimming/ horse riding).