As far as the parents’ points are concerned, the following conclusions were drawn:
- Behaviour working group: School agreed that two parents can join the working group. The pedagogical working groups will agree on the two parents’ representatives.
- Working group sexual education: Two parents can join the group. The pedagogical working groups will agree on the two parents’ representatives.
- Thematic seminars for children: Parents think that it would be useful if the school could organise seminars/lectures on specific issues such as road traffic, Internet safety or dental care to which appropriate persons were invited. The School agreed to try to integrate one or two events in the planning for next school year.
- Behaviour: A school Working Group on bullying will be set up. Parental participation will be welcomed.
- Standardisation of Text Books & published lists: The school confirmed that this will be implemented before the end of the school year.