The first phase of transport enrolments are now open. Full details are on the transport pages of the website where we have also prepared some FAQs. Here is a quick overview of what you should know:
- You have to sign up each year! If you want transport for 2015 – 2016, enrol now!
- You do not have to modify your child’s school year – there is a fault in the system and we will do it manually!
- Routes and stops are only planned on the basis of those children (and their addresses) enrolled in the first phase. So sign up now if you want your place of residence taken in to account. Routes change every year – don’t assume you will have the same stop, the same route or that your child will be on the same bus as other children they travelled with this year.
- Our rules have changed this year – there is a new type of subscription available for children in M1-P2. Please read the rules carefully and don’t just tick the box to say you have read them!
- There are changes to the rules about occasional use tickets. Please read the new rules carefully if were planning on using occasional tickets in 2015 – 2016.
- Need a second line? Check with your institution to make sure they are reimbursing what you wish to sign up for.
- Other questions? Read the FAQs. Read the Rules. Read our summary on some issues with the enrolment system. Still stuck? Call the transport office.
- The transport team is happy to help – but please help us to help you by reading the materials we have prepared first!