On 16 October 2014, the first SEC of this school year took place. The formal minutes are not yet available but the topisc discussed included the following:
- A review of the start of the school year – there are many new staff members this year! Lockers had to be re-programmed.
- Follow up from the Whole School Inspection Report – need for more management support, harmonisation across sections, differentiated learning, behaviour, 1 staff member to prepare S6/7
- Details of the discussions in the Joint Teaching Committee on a proposal to change the marking scheme
- School trips
- Careers fair for S5 on 21 November 2014 – at Tour & Taxis. There is a project underway to set up a work experience scheme.
- End of year report
- Student exchanges – you can go to the US or China as well as to another European School
- Tablets – the pilot project is in place and will be launched December/January
- New supervision plan
- 2 new Education Councillors have joined our school
The APEEE was represented by the VP Pedagogical Affairs, Iseult Lennon Hudson: email@example.com
Parents from the EN and NL sections also participated.