Children and families in a world of internet and social media – how to cope?
The final seminar in this series on parenting will take place on Monday, April 28, 2014, in the Salle Polyvalente at 7.30 p.m.
This seminar will be animated by Ms Audrey Benoit who has been engaging and driving digital transformations within various organizations since 1999, with a true passion for the Internet and New Technologies. She practices and shares these passions today as Web & Social Director at Mobistar. In her other life (a.k.a non-work life) she is the happy Digital mum of two digital natives, Alix & Louis, for whom a world without internet or connected devices is Science Fiction”.
Headlines for the presentation are as follows
- Audrey & daily challenges as a mother & aunt with teens /Kids always on
- digital natives (who they are what they expect)
- how it affects their daily life
- how can we make the most of it / the opportunities
- the risks – how to mitigate (tools, house controls)
- the ultimate control solution – communication & knowing the Good/Bad
Please come and feel free to spread the word; admission is free (costs are covered by the APEEE) and advance registration is not necessary; you can just show up. However, it would facilitate parent volunteers in their preparation of the venue if you could drop a line to confirm your presence by email to email@example.com.
These seminars are targeted at parents specifically; children or teenagers will not be admitted! The seminar will be given in English, but questions can be asked in French.