Every year our school participates at the event « Choeur à Choeur Enfants d’Europe » but this year will be an exception.
Since this is the first year that the secondary school choir is under my direction, we will not participate at the project.
I nevertheless proposed our help to the event organisation by providing accommodation for the choristers from France who will perform at the concert in the Bozar this year.
I am looking for families who could offer accommodation to one or two french choristers for one night from Saturday 26th to Sunday 27th of April 2014.
We need you to:
- Arrive before the concert to meet the chorister(s).
- Assist to the concert at the Bozar (2 free tickets will be offered).
- Host one (or two) chorister(s) for one night after the concert.
- Prepare a breakfast and a lunch box (to take way).
- Come back with the chorister(s) on Sunday the 27th of April 2014 at 9:30 AM at the main entrance at the Bozar.
If you want to participate and you have a bed to offer, please be so kind to communicate by email these details:
- Number of choristers you can host (1 or 2)
- Full name
- Phone Number (GSM)
I will be at the entrance of the Bozar the night of the concert to meet you, give you your free entrance tickets and do the coordination with the french organisation.