Enrolment to Transport Service 2017-2018 from 2 up to 31 May 2017
The enrolments for the school year 2017-2018 will be again managed through our online enrolment system requiring your collaboration.
Before enrolling we urge you to read the transport regulations which are mandatory to accept in order to continue the registration.
For families enrolling their child(ren) for the 1st time to the APEEE:
1. Firstly, create a APEEE user account
2. Secondly, register your family with all its relevant members as associates to the APEEE. A membership per family per school year is mandatory and has to be paid for. The payment of the membership opens access to use services. Your data will be stored in a database accessible to the APEEE staff in order to manage your request and to contact you if necessary.
3. Thirdly, now register each of your children to the transport service.
For families already enrolled:
1. Firstly, you will be invited to pay your APEEE membership fee which opens access to the services.
2. Secondly, you verify if the data in your current profile are correct and modify it if necessary.
3. Thirdly, register your child(ren) to the transport service by creating a new order as per 02 May 2017
For all parents:
All registrations to transport received by the 31st of May will be used to adapt the bus stop network according to the children’s needs as much as possible. Registrations received after this date cannot be guaranteed to be considered.
Please, be reminded of some important facts which often cause disputes and misunderstandings:
– The services are organized by parents for parents. There is no support from school or EU institutions. Appeals can be made to the APEEE board (not to any EU bodies, central enrolment authority or school director).
– There is no vested right for an individual bus stop in one’s neighbourhood. The stop planning is done on a best effort basis.
– Enrolment is possible for one identical stop on an AM line and one identical stop on a PM line at 100% of the price of a subscription.
– Exclusively for the children of Kindergarten and Primary 1 + 2 (who end school at noon on Friday), registration is also possible for a line in the morning and afternoon except Friday noon or afternoon to 90% of the price of full subscription – Transport regulations see point 6.
– Enrolment for an additional regular line will be charged at additional 65% of the price because capacity must be reserved on the busses.
– Occasional use of a different line (i.e. not regularly, e.g. every week) can be arranged by purchasing a ticket at least 24h prior to the transport. Purchasing a ticket is done on line via the APEEE online service system (3 € for enrolled students / 5 € for students not enrolled to the transport service) and a ticket is obtained if seats are available on the requested bus.
– Tickets are not authorized before 1 October, the Office of Transport reserving the month of September to stabilize the network of school buses
The transport enrolment process will be open from 2 May 2017 via our APEEE website
Lines and timetable 2016-2017
The registration of your child to the transport service is now finalised.
The bus numbers and schedules your child need to know to go and get back from school, are on your order via link:
– Bus Stop : the code and the description of its situation
– Bus number :
morning : AM + ten numbers (ex :AM21)
return: 1er departure: given at 15h20 : the bus number begins by 100 (ex : 121)
2d departure: given at 16h20 : the bus number begins by 200 (ex : 221)
wednesday noon: the bus number begins by 300 (ex : 321), departure given at 12:50
– Schedule : morning: the indicated hour is the time the bus leaves the stop.
afternoon: the indicated hour is the estimated time the bus arrives at the stop.
– Bus monitor : the name and contact number of the bus monitor in case of emergency
PRACTICAL TIPS FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR:
1. The first days of school, give a copy of the order to your child00
This will help your child to remember and find his bus number when on the parking lot.
Write the bus numbers in the IMPORTANT INFORMATION part.
2. MONDAY SEPTEMBER 5 : 1st day at school : all students are done at 12:35
The transport will be organised as a WEDNESDAY.
The bus number your child needs to return home that day begins by 300 (ex : 321).
3. Be at the stop 5 minutes prior the departure or arrival time
4. Occasional changes: tickets available from 1st October on.
5. Read the parent’s and the student’s convention that you will find on our website