Online enrolments are open on Tuesday 06 June 2017.
Enrolment to canteen is not linked to the use of the cafeteria.
For new families enrolling their child(ren) for the 1st time:
1. Firstly, you will be asked to create a user account.
2. Secondly, you must register your family with all its relevant members as associates to the APEEE. Each family counts as one associate member for which the membership fee will need to be paid. The payment of your membership opens access to use services. Your data will be stored in a database accessible to the APEEE staff in order to manage your request and to contact you in case necessary.
3. In the third step, you will be able to register your children to the canteen service for the school year 2017 – 2018 from Tuesday June 6th.
For families already enrolled:
1. Firstly, you will be invited to pay you membership fee which opens access to the APEEE services if not done yet.
2. Secondly, you verify if the data in your current profile are correct and modify it if necessary (especially phone number and email address).
3. In the third step you will be able to register each of your children to canteen service for the school year 2017 – 2018.
For all parents:
All registrations for the canteen will be limited on the base First Enrolled, First Served.
This is caused by capacity restrains (max 300 students per shift and floor). Moreover, we will take into consideration an equal repartition per school level. Registrations received later cannot consequently be guaranteed to be considered.
Before enrolling we urge you to study the canteen regulations which are mandatory to accept during the process. Please, be reminded of some important facts which often cause disputes and misunderstandings:
Enrolment requests are for the entire school year. You may not cancel an enrolment during the school year other than for medical reasons or because the student will leave the school mid-year.
We are able to offer students the choice of 3 or 4 meals a week. We do NOT cater for students on a Wednesday. Only students enrolled with the European Commission Garderie are catered for on a Wednesday. The meal is included in the garderie fee and is therefore not charged to parents by the APEEE.
Large family subscription: for a registration of 3 or more children of the same family, a 10% discount is paid on the total amount to be paid.