Transport service enrolment 2017-2018 from 2 to 31 May 2017
The enrolments for the school year 2017-2018 will be again managed through our online enrolment system requiring your collaboration.
Before enrolling we urge you to read the transport regulations which are mandatory to accept in order to continue the registration.
For families enrolling their child(ren) for the 1st time to the APEEE:
1. Firstly, create a APEEE user account
2. Secondly, register your family with all its relevant members as associates to the APEEE. A membership per family per school year is mandatory and has to be paid for. The payment of the membership opens access to use services. Your data will be stored in a database accessible to the APEEE staff in order to manage your request and to contact you if necessary.
3. Thirdly, now register each of your children to the transport service.
For families already enrolled:
1. Firstly, you will be invited to pay your APEEE membership fee which opens access to the services.
2. Secondly, you verify if the data in your current profile are correct and modify it if necessary.
3. Thirdly, register your child(ren) to the transport service by creating a new order as per 02 May 2017
For all parents:
All registrations to transport received by the 31st of May will be used to adapt the bus stop network according to the children’s needs as much as possible. Registrations received after this date cannot be guaranteed to be considered.
Please, be reminded of some important facts which often cause disputes and misunderstandings:
– The services are organized by parents for parents. There is no support from school or EU institutions. Appeals can be made to the APEEE board (not to any EU bodies, central enrolment authority or school director).
– There is no vested right for an individual bus stop in one’s neighbourhood. The stop planning is done on a best effort basis.
– Enrolment is possible for one identical stop on an AM line and one identical stop on a PM line at 100% of the price of a subscription.
– Exclusively for the children of Kindergarten and Primary 1 + 2 (who end school at noon on Friday), registration is also possible for a line in the morning and afternoon except Friday noon or afternoon to 90% of the price of full subscription – Transport regulations see point 6.
– Enrolment for an additional regular line will be charged at additional 65% of the price because capacity must be reserved on the busses.
– Occasional use of a different line (i.e. not regularly, e.g. every week) can be arranged by purchasing a ticket at least 24h prior to the transport. Purchasing a ticket is done on line via the APEEE online service system (3 € for enrolled students / 5 € for students not enrolled to the transport service) and a ticket is obtained if seats are available on the requested bus.Tickets are not authorized before 1 October, the Office of Transport reserving the month of September to stabilize the network of school buses.
The Transport enrolment process will be open open from 02 May at noon via our APEEE site.