Enrolments to transport service 2016-2017 – From 2 to 31 May 2016
Dear fellow parents,
The enrolments for the school transport academic year 2016-2017 are open from May 2nd 2016 and will be managed through our online enrolment system.
For new families enrolling their child(ren) for the 1st time:
1. Firstly, you will be asked to create a user account
2. Secondly, you must register your family with all its relevant members as associates to the APEEE. Each family counts as one associate member for which the membership fee will need to be paid for. The payment of your membership opens access to use services. Your data will be stored in a database accessible to the APEEE staff in order to manage your request and to contact you if necessary.
3. In the third step you will be able to register each of your children to the services you would like to use (transport, canteen, and extracurricular activities).
For families already enrolled:
1. Firstly, you will be invited to pay you membership fee which opens access to the APEEE services.
2. Secondly, you verify if the data in your current profile are correct and modify it if necessary.
3. In the third step you will be able to register each of your children to the services you would like use (transport, canteen, extracurricular activities).
For all parents:
You can consult the maps of AM & PM Bus Stops on the menu to the left on the enrolmanr site and make a note of the stops for which you wish to enrol. If you have any trouble to cult it, please contact the Transport Office – phone: 02 474 10 94-97-96 or email email@example.com).
All registrations to transport received by the 31st of May will be used to adapt the bus stop network according to the children’s needs as much as possible. Registrations received after this date cannot be guaranteed to be considered.
The enrolment process is now open at www.bru4.eu for transport.