Fire this Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Dear parents,

As some of you already know, a fire broke out this morning in the canteen building, more precisely in the kitchen.

Just before 8:00 am, oil in a frying pan caught fire. The people on site used a fire extinguisher to extinguish the fire, which caused smoke and triggered the fire alarm.

The fire procedure was triggered and the fire brigade arrived at the school, delaying the entry of buses into the school. In the meantime, the fire had already been contained and the firefighters were able to leave quickly after checking.

As the beginning of the fire was quickly brought under control, the day should proceed normally.

Kind regards,

Eric Piettre, Director of the APEEE of Brussels IV

Comments are closed.